Software License Agreement
JVL Labs Inc. (Licensor) is licensing the enclosed software to you (Licensee) under the following terms:
Grant of License
1. The Licensor grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to distribute and/or use the Software in an
originally manufactured JVL Labs Inc. machine (or an originally manufactured JVL Labs Inc. game kit), with
an original factory authorized security key. The Licensor maintains the right to immediately terminate your
license for reasons related to misuse or other non-conformity with the rules expressed herein.
2. The enclosed iTouch® product, which may include but is not limited to the iTouch software program
("Software") and the accompanying materials, are owned by the Licensor and are protected by: Canadian
copyright laws, patent laws and other intellectual property laws; by laws of other nations, and by
international treaties. All title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to this
Software (including but not limited to any trademarks, titles, computer codes, themes, objects, characters,
character names, stories, dialogue, catch phrases, locations, concepts, artwork, animation, sounds, musical
compositions, audio-visual effects, methods of operation, moral rights, any related documentation, and
"applets" incorporated into this Software) are owned by JVL Labs Inc. or its Licensors.
3. You may make one copy for back-up purposes only. You may not copy or make back-up copies of any Software
security key or Software security device under any circumstances.
4. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce this Software to any
5. You may not copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works based on this
6. You may permanently transfer the right to use the Software and accompanying writtenmaterials (including
the most recent update and all prior versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees in writing
to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer of this license to another party immediately
terminates your license. You may not otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Software, except as
stated in this paragraph.
7. You may not operate or allow the operation of the Software at locations where the operation of such
Software does not comply with all local, state, country, and other governmental body laws and
8. You may not remove, disable or circumvent any proprietary notices, marks or labels contained on or within
this Application or its accompanying material.
9. Without prejudice to any JVL Labs Inc. right(s) or of your obligations hereunder, the limited license set
forth in this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of
this Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of this Software, all of its component parts and
Limitation of liability
10. In no event will the Licensor be liable to you for damages, including: any loss of profits, lost savings,
and/or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of your use, misuse, breach of this Agreement,
or inability to use the Software.
11. This Agreement represents the complete Agreement concerning the licensing of this Application between the
parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements and representations between them regarding
the same subject matter.
12. This Agreement may be amended only by written consent executed by both parties.
13. The validity and construction of this Agreement and the rights and obligations herein shall be determined
and governed by the laws of the province of Ontario.
14. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact the Licensor for any reason,
please write: JVL Labs Inc., 181 Whitehall Drive Markham, ON, Canada, L3R 9T1